Frequently Asked Questions About Learning Japanese
1. How can I learn Japanese?
You can learn Japanese in the following ways:
- Live in a Japan
- Date a fluent Japanese speaker or native speaker
- Watch Japanese movies and TV
- Use a learn Japanese program, software or course
This website specifically deals with the last method -- helping you find the best Japanese language course to learn Japanese.
2. I've used other Japanese learning courses before, but they never helped me learn Japanese. What can I do differently?
Learning fluent Japanese takes effort and dedication. Unfortunately, you can't really buy a course and expect to magically learn Japanese.
We highly recommend that you try Rocket Japanese since it has a 60 day money-back guarantee. That means that if you don't think it's right for you, you can get a full refund, no questions asked.
3. What's the best way to learn Japanese?
The fastest and easiest way to learn Japanese is with a Japanese learning course like Rocket Japanese. This course is currently the best one on the market, as well as the most affordable. It is guaranteed to help you learn Japanese.
You can take a look at our Japanese language course reviews here to compare the different Japanese courses available online.
4. How effective are DVD courses that help you learn Japanese?
We don't recommend using a DVD language course to learn Japanese. As you can see in this article, they quite often have a low quality production value. A DVD also makes it difficult to progressively work through the lessons at your own pace, just as you would with an audio course or a language textbook. meaning you will likely get bored of a DVD quicker than a full course.
However, if the DVD you have is part of a language course that comes with other learning materials, then it should still be effective.
5. I've heard it's not good or too hard to learn Japanese from native Japanese speakers. Are there any downsides to speaking with native Japanese speakers?
There is nothing wrong at all with speaking to native Japanese speakers to learn Japanese. Many people learn Japanese this way, and in fact it's one of the best ways to do so.
However, if you want to learn Japanese in the easiest and fastest way possible, you should also use a Japanese course such as Rocket Japanese to give you step-by-step lessons that you can use for predictable progression on the path to learning Japanese.
Click the button below to learn more about how you can quickly and easily learn Japanese with Rocket Japanese: